Family owned and operated since 1989
189 Panther Drive, Buckhannon, West Virginia 26201, United States
08:00 am – 04:30 pm
* Closed for lunch daily from 12:00p - 1:00p
Mail and other correspondence:
263 High Point Drive, Buckhannon, WV, 26201
Last updated: August 5, 2020
We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice describes how TKS Contracting, Inc. collects and processes your personal information through the TKS Contracting, Inc. website. By using tkscontracting.com, you are consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What Personal Information About Customers Does TKS Contracting, Inc. Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
• Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to TKS Contracting, Inc.
• Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of TKS Contracting, Inc. Services, including information about your interaction with content and services available through TKS Contracting, Inc. Services. Like many websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses tkscontracting.com.
For What Purposes Does TKS Contracting, Inc. Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
• Provide, troubleshoot, and improve TKS Contracting, Inc. services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of TKS Contracting, Inc. services.
• Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws.
What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
• Conducting research and diagnostics to improve TKS Contracting, Inc.'s content and services.
• Improving security.
• Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our services.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The 'Help' feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to block cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you block all cookies on your browser, we will not transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit our site and some features may not work.
Does TKS Contracting, Inc. Share Your Personal Information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others. We share customers’ personal information only as described.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
• We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
• We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
• It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What Choices Do I Have?
If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information, please contact our Information Services Department.
• As described above, you can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some TKS Contracting, Inc. features.
• The Help feature on most browsers and devices will tell you how to prevent your browser or device from accepting new cookies or other identifiers, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to block cookies altogether.
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include:
• the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet;
• the location of your device or computer;
• the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our websites, including date and time; content you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
• phone numbers used to call our customer service number; and
• We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications, and our web pages to collect browsing, usage, or other technical information.
California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosures
These additional disclosures are required by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
1. Categories of personal information collected. The personal information that TKS Contracting, Inc. collects, or has collected from consumers in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure, fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act, depending on which TKS Contracting, Inc. Service is used:
o identifiers such as your name, phone numbers, or IP address;
o Internet or other electronic network activity information,
o geolocation data, such as the location of your device or computer;
2. Categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose. The personal information that TKS Contracting, Inc. disclosed about consumers for a business purpose in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act, depending on which TKS Contracting, Inc. service is used:
o identifiers such as your name, phone numbers, or IP address,
o internet or other electronic network activity information, such as if we use a service provider to help us gather crash reports for analyzing the health of our devices and services;
3. Right to Request Access to or Deletion of Personal Information: You may have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act to request information about the collection of your personal information by TKS Contracting, Inc., or access to or deletion of your personal information. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact Information Services Department.
4. No sale of personal information. In the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure, TKS Contracting, Inc. has not sold any personal information of consumers, as those terms are defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
5. No Discrimination. TKS Contracting, Inc. will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.